Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All About Forgive and Forget

Well...well...well... 

I hate of being in this situation, they all dump me in the first place and now I should return to them and asking for a favor, d**n it's not my ego telling that to me not to come near them.

If it's not because a request from my future wife, I swear not to came near them, but I think it's okay for just this time and this moment, after that we're nothing.

No more such a family relation or else, we're just a friend.

U are not my niece anymore, even we came from the same blood, but my feeling already hurt so bad.

But actually this is the heaviest part, and the question is why do I need a representative while I can do this on my own.

I'm a man and they all know who I am. 

I'm just the orphan kid that no one wants to take care of, so since that time I'm learning how to became independent, because I'm sure god will take care of me.

Well we will see how it's gonna be just one simple try no pushing and no begging and all I want the answer from them it's just yes or no, will they want to help me or not as simple as that 
  
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone