Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nu Journey

"Alhamdulillah" that's will be the first thing I have to say because i have got a new job already even some people doubt about my new job some say "is it better than the previous one?" or some question like "in front or in the back?".

That's made me a little bit confused. 

Is it necessary where or which department I will be placed as long as it "Halal" for me that's enough. 

Since I was alone in this world no backup from anyone even I can have it if I ask but it's hard for me to ask that kind of favor for myself but not because of my Ego.

But however I'm glad, happy and excited.  

I'm trying not to over confidence in this new journey because everything seems not quite the same as the old times.

I have to be more serious and more careful, because I'm not alone right now.

I have her so I'm trying not to failed on her after what we've been trough.

Past make me stronger but future not yet in hand that's why I will keep fighting and keep pursuit of happiness of me and dika.

I realized i still have to learn a lot from the old men listening to their thought, their advise and their experience.


Now it's time to make a small priority steps such as simple as saving money for me and dika further future starting with the small amount's :) And get my proposal to her. hehehehe

I hope everything will be OK and all I have to do is just live with it and keep praying.

Last but not least finally I will have my Sunday back,after all of this time never felt what's like is Sunday hehehhehe.... 

So I can be with her in all off the weekend even I will meet her at her "tempat Les" heheheheh :P

but that's OK.

It's all about a time management xixixixi.......