Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazing.....

How amazing she was based on my sight

She change my life and make everything just more better day after day


I cant stop thinking of her always miss her even we've just meet


I've never felt like this not in my life time


Even when she ask " r u busy?" i rather say "no Im not busy"


And when we were together on my day off staring her face all day long that became a priceless moment


Even she didn't dare to stare me in the eye :P


Kind a funny when she became careless and looks nervous


And i don't know why every place that she used to hang out with her friend that's also my favorite place to go


We have a lot of similarity even we used to work in the same buildings hahaha but not knowing each other (yaiyalah 46 lantai aja itu gedung :P)


And beside the similarity we have our differences not make us get into unnecessary argue but it goes to the opposite we just fill each other such as she hates a horror and thriller movie (gara2 kebanyakan nonton drama korea kayanya :P).


now I'm happy if this is a dream i don't want to wake up but I'm sure this is real so i want to make everything just like this everyday for the rest of my live, I'll take care of her, comfort her,and make her smile that's my job now


- Love U Oma-